Wednesday 15 July 2015

Congratulations

'Oh, what a surprise' I hear you say! It's another card made with the Mini Blooms set from Papertrey ink. Well I'm sorry, I just LOVE this set! It's so pretty and I can make so many different designs, I never tire of playing with it :)


First things first - I have to admit that I borrowed completely stole this layout from Pinterest and then tracked down the original by Maile Belles. Please pop over to her blog post to see how she made her card.


I changed up a few things, such as the sentiment, the colours and added further embellishments in the way of sequins and rhinestones. I hope Maile won't mind that I used her card as a CASE it was just too beautiful.

 

Thanks for stopping by today, remember to follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous I do love the image and choice of papers and colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete