Tuesday 14 July 2015

Hello

 Today I'm sharing a set of three 'hello' cards I made using my favourite stamp set from Papertrey ink - Mini Blooms.


Once you get started with the main design and placing of images, these are quite fun and easy to re-produce.
 

I began by drawing around a roll of tape with a light pencil line to give me a circular shape to follow for my wreath. I then stamped the leaves, erasing the pencil line in it's place beforehand. As the inks I used are dye inks, I think you can get away with erasing the pencil marks after stamping, as long as the inks are completely dry.


I made a few colourways to make the set more interesting, also they are handmade cards so each one should be a little different in my opinion ;)


Teamed with three crisp white envelopes, this set is perfect to have on hand for when you need a small card to attach to a gift or bunch of flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today - please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

If you'd like to purchase this set of cards, you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment