Tuesday 7 July 2015

Perry on her laptop

Today I'm sharing a card with a gorgeous Stamping Bella stamp called Perry on her laptop.


That chair was crying out to be paper pieced! My first job was to find some patterned paper that would work well. I also had a scrap of red and white striped paper that I really wanted to incorporate, and that's where I got the colour scheme from.


After a LOT of fussy cutting I added shadows on the chair so it looked a part of the image.


I added some simple die cut leaves using a Spellbinders die, a banner cut from kraft cardstock stamped with a sentiment from MFT and some handmade paper flowers from iamroses.


Additional supplies:
Organza ribbon, patterned text paper, coloured cardstock, MFT circle stax dies 1 and 2.

Thanks for stopping by, please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment