Sunday 12 July 2015

So happy for you

OK, just one more card using the circle mask technique and then we'll move on to something different! I promise ;)


As in yesterday's card I used a circle die to cut a shape in a large sheet of paper and stuck it onto my card front with repositionable tape to act as a mask.

I used dye inks from Papertrey ink in the following colours: Scarlet Jewel, Limeade Ice, Ocean Tides, Sweet Blush and Enchanted Evening to stamp images from various (and very ancient!) Inkadinkado stamp sets around the edge of the masked circle. The sentiment is from Mini Blooms also by Papertrey ink.

To finish, I added a few Doodlebug sequins and rhinestones from my stash and stamped two butterflies using another set from Papertrey ink.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment