Friday 7 August 2015

#Happybirthday

For today's card I used an old sketch from pagemaps.com:


I've been itching to use the cute cameras 2 die-namics from My Favorite Things so started by die cutting the instagram style camera from white cardstock and colouring the different parts with alcohol markers before assembling.


How cute is this little camera?!


I used the colours from the camera to select scraps of patterned paper from my stash and die cut a tag and coloured it blue to match.


 Next I printed a fun sentiment on my computer using 'Moon Flower' font.


I added a little black cord and some Doodlebug sequins to finish it off.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

1. Tie it up (use ribbon, twine or anything you can think of to add a knot of a bow to your creation) - at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today. This card will be listed for sale here.

You can follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous vibrant card, love the colours and camera.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete